Thursday, June 09, 2005

Assignment 2

The instructions read ask a question of the Dharmakaya
Some think of her as mother
What have you done with your Startrek royalties, I think
Startrek, mother, that show from the past about the future
It seemed to incorporate bits of your soul

I know little about Dharma and kaya and buddhism
My wife tells me that it is a non-theist religion
She has just graduated from seminary
It is the first time I have had a "theistic" discussion with her
It seems to incorporate bits of our souls

I am seeing poetry in places I don't know
I am describing places that don't exist
I am witnessing the explosion of spirit from emptiness
I am contemplating the invisible as visible
I am wondering where it comes from as I see nothing

[Copyright 2005 E. Bond Francisco]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home